Dare to taste!
Warning: Last items in stock!
This olive oil with the label Casa Anadia is heir to an ancient tradition that dates back at least to the 17th century, when the old manor with the chapel, today integrated in Quinta do Bom Sucesso, in Alferrarede, municipality of Abrantes in the Ribatejo region were built.
These olives can be traced back to agricultural activities which have been present since the 17th century.
This Casa da Anadia Olive Oil is the continuation of a history associated with the culture of Portuguese Olive Oil.
The Casa Anadia DOP Ribatejo Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml comes the Portuguese varieties, Galega and Cobrançosa, produced in the Abrantes region, in the heart of Ribatejo, and is the result of the best selection of its very best.
A product certified by the quality guarantee of Ribatejo DOP and Casa Anadia Olive Oil.
We believe that this is a masterpiece of Portuguese olive oils, 100% natural, and not filtered, so it retains all its original properties.
To guarantee this result, the olives are harvested in a traditional manual and mechanical way through vibration at the point of perfect ripeness.
Cold extraction, on the other hand, by a continuous two-phase process, decanter, approximately 2/3 hours after harvesting.
Tasting Notes: Casa Anadia DOP Ribatejo Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml is a medium fruity olive oil from ripe olives, with notes of apple, green olive leaf and dried fruit. It is slightly bitter and spicy and with a relatively persistent finish.
Main varieties: Galega e Cobrançosa.
Awards achieved: We are very proud of Portuguese olive oils! This one in particular has accumulated distinctions and awards all over the world:
- Portugal: Bronze, silver and gold medal between 2011 and 2019 at the NATIONAL OLIVE OIL COMPETITION OF PORTUGAL;
- Canada: it was awarded OLIVE D´OR SIAL, Silver Medal - Medium Fruity 2011;
- China: it won Silver medal at CHINA OLIVE OIL COMPETITION - 2014 & 2013 and Great Mention - Medium Fruity 2012;
- Germany: at INT. OLIVE OIL CHALLENGE (SELECTION MAGAZINE) it won 4 stars in 2013 and 2012;
- Japan: at the INTERNATIONAL OLIVE OIL COMPETITION, it won Silver Medal in 2015 & 2012;
- USA: at NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL OLIVE OIL COMPETITION, it was awarded Silver Medal - 2015, Gold Medal - Medium Fruity 2013, and at LOS ANGELES INT. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL COMPETITION, it wonSilver Medal - Medium Fruity in 2014.
#oliveoil #madeinportucale #fromportugal #artofflavours #oliveoilsoap #oliveoilforkids #oliveoils #oliveoillovers #oliveoiltasting #oliveoilpalestain #OliveOilRecipes #oliveoilculture #oliveoilpasta #oliveoilcosmetics #oliveoilcompany #oliveoilcake #oliveoiltour #organicoliveoil #oliveoilicecream #oliveoilrecipe #oliveoilnaturals #oliveoilmurah #OliveOilTarkaDaal #oliveoiltaster #oliveoilmayo #oliveoilmalaysia #oliveoilconditioner #biooliveoil #oliveoilandmontrealchickenseasoning #oliveoilandsoysauce #OliveOilBattles
|Type||Protected Designation of Origin|
|Btl. Capac||0.50 Liter|